Precor 9.27 Treadmill
Same running space as the M9.23 but with more programs. A Streamlined model with a smaller footprint, multi-zone suspension system absorbs shock and lessens impact on the user’s joints. Comes with a chest strap to measure your heart rate for two heart rate programs. Precor 9.27 Treadmill has 10 programs, 2 User IDs, touch and telemetry heart rate with Smart Rate®, speed to 12 mph (19.3 kph), incline to 15% and multi-zone shock absorption. This treadmill packs plenty of motivating features into its design to get moving with your cardio or weight loss program.
Precor 9.27 Features:
- Multi-zone deck suspension system absorbs shock and minimizes impact on your joints for a more comfortable walking or running workout
- Stride Support technology senses the changes and adjusts the belt speed – up to 57 times a second at 12 mph (19.3 kph) to ensure a naturally rhythmic stride feel instead of the shoe and joint discomfort that come with the drag and pull of other treadmills.
- Magnetic safety clip for emergency stop, when detached, immediately turns off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop
- Touch and telemetry heart-rate
- Motor : 3 HP continuous duty
- Belt : 20″ x 57″, Multi-ply polyester satin weave
- Speed : 0.5 – 12 mph
- Incline : 0 – 15% grade
- Folding : No
- User Weight Capacity : 350 lbs
- Warranty : Lifetime frame, 10 years parts, 1 year labour