Precor 9.35 Treadmill
A well built machine with multi-featured up to total of 23 programs with advanced foot plant technology, superior cushioning, challenging programs, quality components and a solid warranty. The 9.35 Treadmill is Precor top-of-the-line treadmill with all that you need whether you walk or run: 23 programs, 4 User IDs, touch and telemetry heart rate with Smart Rate®, speed to 12 mph (19.3 kph), decline to -2%, incline to 15%, workout log, pacer feature, advanced tracking, Ground Effects® Impact Control System, Integrated Footplant Technology™ and password protect.
- Motor : 3 HP continuous duty
- Belt : 22″ x 56″, Multi-ply polyester satin weave
- Speed : 0.5 – 12 mph
- Incline : 2% decline – 15% incline
- Folding : No
- User Weight Capacity : 400 lbs
Precor 9.35 Features:
- Features Ground Effects® Impact Control System technology absorbs shock at the point of impact and provides maximum stability at push-off
- Integrated Footplant Technology™ adjust the motor speed by acceleration and deceleration up and senses the changes and adjusts the belt speed – up to 710 times a second at 12 mph (19.3 kph) to ensure a naturally rhythmic stride feel instead of the shoe and joint discomfort that come with the drag and pull of other treadmills.
- Magnetic safety clip for emergency stop, when detached, immediately turns off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop
- Touch and Telemetry heart-rate