Cadence 60CT Treadmill
Weslo Cadence 60CT Treadmill
Weslo Cadence 60 CT treadmill is a low-budget machine which lacks in areas of quality, reliability, cushioning, power. The 2 CrossTraining Workouts control the speed of your treadmill, while intermittently prompting you to perform a variety of strength-training exercises.
The Weslo Cadence 60 CT Treadmill treadmill’s 2.25 hp motor is peak horsepower and it isn’t continuous duty horsepower, what all treadmill motors should be rated at. The actual continuous duty rating may be more like 1.25 hp and not recommended hold up the motor for long and several times per week for a 250-lbs user. Small running surface and motor are easy to burning out within half year if used heavily. Overall Weslo Cadence 60 CT are not recommended for purchase as there are many higher quality budget treadmill in the market by paying few more hundred.
- Motor : 2.25 HP Impulse™ Motor
- Belt : 14″ x 45″ Treadbelt
- Speed : 0-10 MPH Digital Speed Control
- Incline : Multi-Position Incline
- Folding : Yes
- Display : 3 Blue-Tinted LCD Windows
- User Weight Capacity : 250 lbs
- Warranty : 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Click Here for latest Sales and Offer directly from Weslo Treadmills
***Lowest Price Always***
Weslo Cadence 60 CT Treadmill Features:
- Strengthen and tone your entire upper body, with one pair of 2 lb. hand weights that are always within reach.
- Comfort Cell ™ Cushioning – Reduce stress on your joints and increase workout comfort with this unique treadmill deck, designed with a layer of cushioning for maximum stride impact absorption.