Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
The Weslo Cadence G-5.9 treadmill has a manual incline for flat and elevated walking, a 10 mph top speed, and a heart rate thumb sensor on the dashboard. The 6 Personal Trainer Workouts take the guesswork out of your workout by automatically adjusting the speed of the treadmill for increased intensity.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill’s 2.25 hp motor is peak horsepower and it isn’t continuous duty horsepower, what all treadmill motors should be rated at. The actual continuous duty rating may be more like 1.25 hp and not recomended hold up the motor for long and several times per week for a 250-lbs user. Small running surface and motor are easy to burning out within half year if used heavily. Overall G5-9 are not recommended for purchase as there are many higher quality budget treadmill in the market by paying few more hundred.
- Motor : 2.25 HP Impulse™ Motor
- Belt : 16″ x 50″ Treadbelt
- Speed : 0-10 MPH QuickSpeed™ Control
- Incline : 2-Position Manual Incline
- Folding : Yes
- Display : Blue-Tinted LCD with Priority Display
- User Weight Capacity : 250 lbs
- Warranty : 1-Year Motor Warranty and 90 Days Parts & Labor
Click Here for latest Sales and Offer directly from Weslo Treadmills
***Lowest Price Always***
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Features:
- Easy Pulse™ Heart Rate Monitor – Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these built-in handlebar sensors. They will ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals.
- Comfort Cell ™ Cushioning – Reduce stress on your joints and increase workout comfort with this unique treadmill deck, designed with a layer of cushioning for maximum stride impact absorption.